Don’t miss our next
We’re busy planning our next free webinar. Be the first to know all the details by joining our mailing list. Never miss an opportunity to learn how you can best protect your family or business.
Cybercrime: It could be an inside job!
By now, everyone is aware of the real danger and disastrous repercussions of cybercrime for businesses.
The question remains … What can YOU do to ensure you’re prepared when it strikes your company?
Our own Trent Hess was joined by Erin Burns from InsureTrust for a webinar to bring you up to speed before it’s too late.
- Emerging trends in cybercrime and related coverages
- Best practices to manage this risk
- What to do when you’re attacked
COVID-19: Understanding the Families First and CARES Act
COVID-19 has created an environment of fear and uncertainty for american businesses.
With the passage of:
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
Your business may be eligible for support. But how much? What kind? Are you eligible?
Jeff Worley and Jason Asbell of Gibbel Kraybill & Hess LLP led a free webinar that covered:
- How does unemployment compensation interact with the FFCRA?
- What documentation is required to receive a tax credit under the FFCRA?
- What additional unemployment compensation benefits are available under the CARES Act?
- What are the CARES Act requirements for loan forgiveness?
- Coronavirus and Managing Remote Work Cyber Risks
- Message from Brad
- Employer Situations
- CARES Act – Paycheck Protection Program (NLR)
- $2 Trillion
- Social Security
- Cares Act – Business Owners
- Paycheck Protection Program
- DOL Guidance – FFCRA
- Expanded Benefits
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (H.R. 6201)
- Cyber Criminals Seeking to Capitalize on Coronavirus
- CARES Act Prompts Changes to Employer Sponsored Health Plans
- FAQ on PPP Program (US Treasury Website)
COVID-19: What’s next for your business?
Market volatility. Social distancing. Mass layoffs. Businesses SHUT DOWN.
These are scary and uncertain times to own a business. So how do you protect your employees, your family, and all that you’ve worked for?
BCF Group wants you to know you’re not alone.
Our free COVID-19 Webinar included expert counsel on the changing nature of:
- Healthcare benefits and how testing and treatment of COVID-19 works
- Your workforce and what’s changing
- Employee benefits and how they’re affected
- Business Income coverage and how it applies to losses from COVID-19
- Worker’s comp and sick employees
- Employment Practices Liability and Cyber Insurance during a critical time.
Resources from this webinar: