Your employees need their prescriptions—and big pharma knows it.
They are committed to milking as much profit as they can from your business—even as it threatens your livelihood. In fact, prescriptions in the United States cost 2.5 times as much as in peer countries, and often more, even when the manufacturers’ costs are the same or lower.
If this makes your head spin, you’re not alone.
What if there was a way to cut down your prescription drug costs and take back control of your company’s healthcare spend?
BCF Group has an Rx Playbook, and our own Tina Wilt will share it with you. Join us September 9, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (U.S. and Canada)
Creating a Better Future for Your Healthcare Plan
Businesses and employees alike are suffering from out-of-control healthcare costs.
We don’t have to tell you that healthcare cost increases are unsustainable for most American companies. What’s even worse is not knowing just how bad your annual healthcare renewal may be. What if you could purchase healthcare differently?
Our own Brad Forney hosted a webinar: Creating a Better Future for Your Healthcare Plan.
- How do I create a better healthcare plan for everyone?
- What does this plan look like?
- The step-by-step process to take back control of your costs!
Cybercrime: It could be an inside job!
By now, everyone is aware of the real danger and disastrous repercussions of cybercrime for businesses.
The question remains … What can YOU do to ensure you’re prepared when it strikes your company?
Our own Trent Hess was joined by Erin Burns from InsureTrust for a webinar to bring you up to speed before it’s too late.
- Emerging trends in cybercrime and related coverages
- Best practices to manage this risk
- What to do when you’re attacked
COVID-19: Understanding the Families First and CARES Act
COVID-19 has created an environment of fear and uncertainty for american businesses.
With the passage of:
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
Your business may be eligible for support. But how much? What kind? Are you eligible?
Jeff Worley and Jason Asbell of Gibbel Kraybill & Hess LLP led a free webinar that covered:
- How does unemployment compensation interact with the FFCRA?
- What documentation is required to receive a tax credit under the FFCRA?
- What additional unemployment compensation benefits are available under the CARES Act?
- What are the CARES Act requirements for loan forgiveness?
- Coronavirus and Managing Remote Work Cyber Risks
- Message from Brad
- Employer Situations
- CARES Act – Paycheck Protection Program (NLR)
- $2 Trillion
- Social Security
- Cares Act – Business Owners
- Paycheck Protection Program
- DOL Guidance – FFCRA
- Expanded Benefits
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (H.R. 6201)
- Cyber Criminals Seeking to Capitalize on Coronavirus
- CARES Act Prompts Changes to Employer Sponsored Health Plans
- FAQ on PPP Program (US Treasury Website)
COVID-19: What’s next for your business?
Market volatility. Social distancing. Mass layoffs. Businesses SHUT DOWN.
These are scary and uncertain times to own a business. So how do you protect your employees, your family, and all that you’ve worked for?
BCF Group wants you to know you’re not alone.
Our free COVID-19 Webinar included expert counsel on the changing nature of:
- Healthcare benefits and how testing and treatment of COVID-19 works
- Your workforce and what’s changing
- Employee benefits and how they’re affected
- Business Income coverage and how it applies to losses from COVID-19
- Worker’s comp and sick employees
- Employment Practices Liability and Cyber Insurance during a critical time.
Resources from this webinar: