This COHP has two critical components:
- Local businesses who care about employees and their families and who are seeking affordable healthcare options, and
- Local medical professionals who are passionate about delivering quality healthcare without the dysfunction of the current system.
Simply put, here are the advantages of the COHP:
- Free healthcare service, including no-cost expanded primary care
- No or lower deductibles, coinsurance, and copays
- Enhanced employee pay and company profit sharing
- Funded education opportunities for employees & families
- Company reinvestment & competitive growth for a thriving community
The BCF Group Community Owned Health Plan is an open access benefit design that allows participants to receive services from any doctor or hospital they choose. Direct primary care, special provider pricing, fair reimbursements and common-sense purchasing make up the core tenants of our COHP.
The current health insurance purchasing model is not sustainable, and businesses have been dealt a losing hand. Fortunately, restoration is in sight. Leaders in our local community have come together and created health plans that provide world class care at a fraction of the cost.
The concept is simple, yet powerful.
This video explains the concept of our COHP: