COVID-19: Helpful Resources
- Coronavirus and Managing Remote Work Cyber Risks
- Message from Brad
- Employer Situations
- CARES Act – Paycheck Protection Program (NLR)
- $2 Trillion
- Social Security
- Cares Act – Business Owners
- Paycheck Protection Program
- DOL Guidance – FFCRA
- Expanded Benefits
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (H.R. 6201)
- Cyber Criminals Seeking to Capitalize on Coronavirus
- CARES Act Prompts Changes to Employer Sponsored Health Plans
- FAQ on PPP Program (US Treasury Website)
COVID-19: Understanding the Families First and CARES Act
COVID-19 has created an environment of fear and uncertainty for american businesses.
With the passage of:
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
Your business may be eligible for support. But how much? What kind? Are you eligible?
Jeff Worley and Jason Asbell of Gibbel Kraybill & Hess LLP led a free webinar that covered:
- How does unemployment compensation interact with the FFCRA?
- What documentation is required to receive a tax credit under the FFCRA?
- What additional unemployment compensation benefits are available under the CARES Act?
- What are the CARES Act requirements for loan forgiveness?
COVID-19: What’s next for your business?
Market volatility. Social distancing. Mass layoffs. Businesses SHUT DOWN.
These are scary and uncertain times to own a business. So how do you protect your employees, your family, and all that you’ve worked for?
BCF Group wants you to know you’re not alone.
Our free COVID-19 Webinar included expert counsel on the changing nature of:
- Healthcare benefits and how testing and treatment of COVID-19 works
- Your workforce and what’s changing
- Employee benefits and how they’re affected
- Business Income coverage and how it applies to losses from COVID-19
- Worker’s comp and sick employees
- Employment Practices Liability and Cyber Insurance during a critical time.
Resources from this webinar: